Friday 24 October 2014

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Launch Trailer


I want to be excited about this. But I'm not. Partly because I'm still having more fun on Black Ops than the more recent installment, but mainly because COD doesn't need to be sci-fi; I already have Halo, I don't need it again. Also, I have a tendency to be put off by games with graphics that look so realistic - it makes me wonder if they've spent too much time and money making it look shiny and not enough changing other aspects of the game. It's not like games have never had great graphics and poor gameplay (I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed).

But I'm not going to write it off completely until I've played it. Release is two weeks away and you can pre-order at every shop anywhere ever. (I swear it's only a matter of time until even launderettes start asking if you want to pre-order the next COD game)

No comments:

Post a Comment